Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nerd Tour of D.C.

This past Monday a few friends and I took a day trip to D.C.. I am a closeted nerd, so I really really wanted to go to the Smithsonian for my birthday. Yes, this is an extremely nerdy thing to want to do, but whatever. Here are some random pics from the trip.







The Hope Diamond. The security guard, hovering over the display, would not let you get more that 2 tiles away from it. Although, this little boy gone rogue obviously didn't think this rule applied to him.




No one, including me, wanted to be caught on camera. Because after the long trek to the White House, we all looked like the inevitable sweaty "Hot Mess".

We also attempted to spend the last two hours before we left, at Tyson's Corner, but were way to tired, and our feet hurt way too much to do the SERIOUS round about it required. Although, I did come away with a few items.



Calvin Klein grey jacket, JCrew cream blazer, H&M fleece, American Eagle denim top (I know American Eagle Ewwww but...it does look pretty cool)

pics: my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment