Saturday, August 22, 2009

Current Playlist

I'm on vacation, which has given me WAY too much time on my hands. This, along with continued boredom, has allowed me to start poking around my iTunes library creating playlists. I kind of realized I need a music overhaul(hard, since I don't really like anything new at the moment). Nonetheless, this sums up what I've been listening to lately:

The Get Go...........New Young Pony Club
Dull Life............Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Naive................The Kooks
You Talk.............Babyshambles
Fuck The People......The Kills
On Your Own..........Blur
Get Lucky............New Young Pony Club
Planet...............The Sugarcubes
Add It Up............Violent Femmes
Tape Song............The Kills
Triangle Walks.......Fever Ray
All Mine.............Portishead
UFO..................One eskimO
What Else Is There?......Royksopp
All Is Full of Love.......Björk
Plainsong............The Cure

I also made a ridiculously awesome 64 track Madonna playlist. Warner Brothers should have asked me to create the track list for her new Greatest Hits CD "Celebration".....I would have made it awesome. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment