Thursday, August 27, 2009

Still On My Radar




I follow a lot of personal style blogs, but these three girls still continue to amaze me.

1. Queen Michelle (aka Queen of the kick ass legging) from "Kingdom Of Style". I go here for her very avant garde style.

2. Emma Thorn from "Emma's Corner". She has a very classic yet chic style, and all of her pictures look like they belong in a JCrew catalog.

3. Lena from "Elenita.no". She has a great basic style, and knows how to put great looking outfits together from stores we all know and love (and can afford).

3 comments:

  1. queen michelle was one of my first style inspirations. her DIYs are kick-arse. mad respect to her.

    ox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena's dress is cute. & I want her wedge booties!!!

    Thanks so much for the comment. Great blog!

    xx. Shannon

    ReplyDelete